What is a CMS?
A CMS (Content Management System or CMS) is a software for creating and managing websites. Through an intuitive interface ("back end"), you can maintain your website without programming knowledge. Content and design are stored separately in a database.
- Dynamic content: online shop, forum, polls, calendar, news
- Distributed maintenance of your sites via web browser, worldwide access from any computer without additional software
- Suitable for authors without a technical background
- Design and content are stored separately: Changing the content doen't affect design, which can also be easily replaced, so your site stays in fashion
- Simple way to keep your content up to date
Why Joomla! ?
Joomla! is a CMS for small to medium sized websites. Simple and flexible Joomla allows a fast implementation of your Internet presence.
- Easy + intuitive to use
- Short training time
- Easy expandable
- Multiple authors can work simultaneously
- Content Life Cycle Management - for temporary content
- Low server requirements
- World wide application and development
- High Security Level
- Search engine friendly
- Open Source
- No license fees
Your Joomla Specialist in England
You have an existing website with CMS Joomla! and need help with programming, design, troubleshooting or migration? I also like to look after existing systems and provide training and consultancy for Joomla! by: Cornwall - Devon - London - Birmingham - Liverpool - Leeds - Sheffield - Bristol - Manchester - wherever you need me.